Sheffield & Hallamshire CFA is looking to appoint a full time Football Development Officer
Football Development Officer - £22,000 per annum
This exciting position will report directly to the Football Development Manager and will be responsible for supporting the development of football across South Yorkshire in line with the FA National Game Strategy.
The role encompasses the following areas:
- Plan and coordinate programmes/projects to deliver the targets to retain and grow participation for male, women’s and girls, disability and BAME players
- To take specific responsibility for work with grassroots football in increasing understanding and awareness of key issues and barriers i.e. for women’s and girls, disability and other under-represented groups to meet potential for growth and CFA targets.
- Analyse and use national and local data & insight to design and deliver customer focused services .
- Design and deliver a programme of services to Clubs and Leagues
- Recruit, retain and develop Club and League volunteers
- Support the coach education department with local insight from key stakeholders
- Lead and support the review and delivery of competition and league structures with providers to ensure they meet the needs of all players
- Contribute to raising the profile and the perception of the CFA in leading and developing grass roots football.
- Identify, manage and develop relationships with key partners to meet the objectives and targets of the County FA.
- Develop relationships with local schools and universities to support the delivery of football and increase participation
- To deliver the F.A. Charter Standard Programme including the administration of the annual health check
- Support the implementation of RESPECT
- To assist and maintain safeguarding standards and policies in line with the Safeguarding Welfare team
- You may lead on specific areas of football development from time to time such as women and girls football.
You must be able to work under pressure, handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines. In addition you must have excellent interpersonal skills. You will also need a full and current driving licence and be available to work some evenings and weekends.
To download a full job description CLICK HERE
To apply, please send a covering letter and C.V. explaining why you would be the best candidate for the role to Sheffield & Hallamshire CFA, Clegg House, 204 Meadowhall Road, Sheffield, S9 1BN.
Alternatively these details can be emailed to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 12:00 noon on Monday 23rd April 2018.
Interviews to be held week commencing 30th April 2018
Sheffield & Hallamshire CFA is committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
12 hours a week – 2.30pm to 6.30pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
The rate of pay has increased and will now be approximately £8 per hour
It would be ideally suited to someone who lives locally to S65 area of Rotherham as it’s working at the Amazon Prime Now site (the Amazon 2 hour delivery) in Rotherham (based at Waddington Way, Aldwarke – near Candlelight Products).
Duties include picking, stowing and packing.
No experience required as full training will be given.
** MUST HAVE FULL RIGHT TO WORK ID **
EITHER: Passport OR FULL SIZE Birth Certificate
AND PROOF OF ADDRESS
AND ADDRESS HISTORY FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS
AND PROOF OF NATIONAL INSURANCE NUMBER
Please ring Gary at PMP Recruitment on 07970 491171 to book an interview time.
Adrian Allen Hairdressing in Wath
Please see attached poster for more details.
Part-time Café Customer Assistant
required to work in a busy cafe on Badsley Moor Lane in Rotherham.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and able to work under pressure with a sharp eye for detail and a positive, proactive approach to tasks.
Duties include: Food preparation, cooking, cleaning, customer service, taking orders in store or over the phone etc. The ability to work as part of a team is absolutely essential.
Working Hours: 16 hrs per week including Saturdays, with potential for increase. Additional maternity cover may also be available.
Experience: Some previous experience working in a café or with food is preferred but not essential.
Qualifications: Level 2 Food Hygiene certificate is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
To apply: Please call Nick on 07946213393
Home Instead are recruiting Care Givers and will be holding monthly RECRUITMENT ‘DROP INS’.
The company is based at: Linden House, 34 Moorgate Road, Rotherham, S60 2AG (a few doors up from Modern China).
Their “Drop In” Days are:
THURSDAY 1 FEBRUARY 10.00 am – 12.00 pm
THURSDAY 1 MARCH 10.00 am – 12.00 pm
TUESDAY 3 APRIL 2.00 pm – 4.00 pm
TUESDAY 1 MAY 2.00 pm – 4.00 pm
FRIDAY 1 JUNE 10.00 am – 12.00 pm
MONDAY 2 JULY 1.00 pm – 3.00 pm
TUESDAY 31 JULY 10.00 am – 12.00 pm
FRIDAY 31 AUGUST 1.30 pm – 3.30 pm
MONDAY 1 OCTOBER 10.00 am – 12.00 pm
THURSDAY 1 NOVEMBER 10.00 am – 12.00 pm
Summary of the vacancies for Care Givers
£8.85 per hour Monday to Friday – INCREASING TO £9.20 AS FROM 1 APRIL 18
£9.05 per hour for weekends – INCREASING TO £9.45 AS FROM 1 APRIL 18
Working on zero hour contracts. Minimum 1 hour visit to clients who “Self Fund” or receive direct payments for their care.
The company can be flexible on hours e.g. week days only, weekends only - PROVIDING THE CAREGIVER’S AVAILABILITY WILL PROVIDE SCOPE FOR WORKING 5 HOURS OR MORE PER WEEK.
Will be working with specific clients and Home Instead will match the clients to the Care Givers.
To provide high quality care and support, companionship services to older people. There is not always personal care involved but this may be required with some clients.
Record keeping and maintaining paperwork is also required as part of the job.
Previous experience not essential as the employer is looking for people who are caring and compassionate who want to make a difference.
Car drivers would be an advantage but not essential as Home Instead will aim to allocate the closest CAREGiver to clients – it just might take longer to match a non-driver.
If the Care Giver uses their car for work, the company pay mileage expenses after the first 10 miles per day @ 25p per mile, rising to 27p per mile from 1 April 18. Please note that all mileage with a client is paid @ 40p per mile. Any expenses incurred with a client e.g. parking, is also reimbursed. Business Use Insurance is required.
No uniform is provided but smart, casual dress is required (no trainers/jeans).
An Enhanced DBS will be required (£44) to be paid for by the successful applicants. Applicants already on the DBS update service, would not have this cost to incur.
The vacancies for Home Instead are currently being advertised on HISC Facebook page.
Home Instead is looking for good quality applicants who are committed to providing good quality care to their clients.
Interested applicants should please feel free to drop in to the office of Home Instead at the above address, between the above times, to find out about becoming a CAREGiver … or telephone Alison on 01709 837170.