1. Personal Secretary (Permanent – 22.5 hours per week) with NHS in Rotherham – click here for further details https://www.jobs.nhs.uk
2. Bar staff (Part-time) at Homestead in Wickersley – click here for further details https://harri.com/Homestead
3. Laundry Assistant (Relief – various hours p/w) at The Beeches in Rotherham – click here for further details https://ce0136li.webitrent.com
4. Customer Service Assistant (Temporary – 12 hours p/w – 6am-10am 3 days p/w) at Wilkos in Rotherham – click here for further information https://www.networxrecruitment.com
5. Visual Merchandiser (Permanent – Part-time) with Primark in Rotherham – click here for further details https://careers.primark.com
6. Quality Control Service Assistant (39 hours p/w Tuesday - Saturday) with Next based at Manvers – click here for further details https://careers.next.co.uk
7. Demolition staff (experienced) with the Ron Hull Group – click here for further details https://www.ronhull.co.uk
8. Electrical Maintenance Engineer (42 hours p/w – 12 hour shifts days & nights) with Next based at Manvers – click here for further details https://careers.next.co.uk
9. Maintenance Engineer (42 hours p/w – 12 hour shifts days/nights) with Next based at Manvers – click here for further details https://careers.next.co.uk
10. Customer Service Advisor (Permanent – Part-time) at Mothercare in Meadowhall – click here for further details https://mothercare.team.careers
11. Kitchen Porter (Permanent – Full or part- time) at Wagamama in Meadowhall – click here for further details https://apply.wagamama.uk
12. Outbound Sales Advisors (Permanent - Full time) with Webhelp based in Dearne Valley – click here for further details https://www.webhelp.com
13. Night-time Receptionist (Permanent – Full time term time) at Premier Inn in Rotherham – click here for further details https://www.whitbreadcareers.com
14. Warehouse Operative (Full-time Monday to Friday) with Barrett Steel in Rotherham – click here for further details https://barrettsteel.livevacancies.co.uk
15. Yard Assistant (Permanent – Full-time) with Travis Perkins in Rotherham – click here for further information https://www.tpplccareers.co.uk
Phoenix Training Group are holding a
** Training and Employment Fair at New York Stadium on Tuesday 30th April between 10am and 2pm **
See attached posted for more information
Brook Street Recruitment Agency (www.brookstreet.co.uk) is recruiting temporary Administration Officers to work at the Home Office based at the Vulcan House building in Sheffield City centre.
This is a very busy office with numerous roles to be undertaken at the Admin Officer grade. For this reason individuals will be expected to be flexible in line with the needs of the business as the role may vary from day to day so individuals must be able to adapt. A professional and confidential approach is required at all times and strong communication skills are essential.
The roles may include the preparation of visa applications e.g. ensuring that physical applications are linked to the correct database with the unique reference number, responding to customer requests for updates on applications or requests for the return of documents, a range of case working duties to consider applications, ensuring accurate and timely decisions, sorting through incoming documentation and delivering decisions on behalf of the Home Office. Individuals may be dealing with correspondence via telephone, email and letter so must be articulate and have a good telephone manner.
Applicants will be required to undertake security clearance for these roles and it is imperative that they hold a valid passport and be able to provide two proofs of current address and proof of national insurance.
A minimum of two years administration experience is required or suitable relevant experience, and must also be P.C. literate within Excel and other Microsoft Office processes.
These long-term temporary roles are for an initial period of three months and are anticipated to be extended. Rate of pay is £7.83 p/h, rising to £10.60 after 12 weeks, 37 hours per week, with the opportunity for overtime at enhanced rates.
Registrations for these roles will be held in Doncaster. To apply please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01302 342378 for further information.
Just as a reminder, here is the supporting Labour Market Information I sent out previously……
There is a “However” though, the posts currently being advertised are for 15-20 hours a week – and only the Customer Assistant roles are on the website.
Therefore, on the chance that the additional jobs below that Paul and I were previously given information on at our meeting, I am keeping the details in.
Please also be mindful of the ESSENTIAL criteria Lidl are looking for.
NEW LIDL STORE AT DALTON – APPROXIMATELY 25 VACANCIES
Lidl will be opening a new store at Dalton, Rotherham mid to end June 2019.
As a result, they will require 23-25 staff comprising the following:
10 x Part Time Store Colleagues for 11-20 hour contracts paid at £9 per hour
10 x Part Time Store Colleagues for 21-34 hour contracts paid at £9 per hour
3-5 Shift Managers – 40 hours a week - paid at £10 per hour
Stores are usually open 8am-10pm Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm on Saturdays and 10am-4pm on Sundays.
However, shift times for staff can involve 5.30am/6am starts (to take deliveries) and finishing times of 10.30/11pm.
Just as an example, the 11 hour contracts will probably be worked over 2 days i.e. 1 x 5 hr and 1 x 6 hour shift, however the 30+ hours contracts will probably be worked over 4/5 days.
A degree of FLEXIBILITY is required by all staff - this is a retail operation after all.
However FULL FLEXIBILITY IS ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL FOR THOSE WITH 30+ HOUR CONTRACTS.
Staff rotas will be issued 4 weeks in advance, therefore staff will know what times they will be working – and when – in order to make any necessary arrangements.
If ever you’ve been in a Lidl store, you will see that ALL roles involve multitasking in all elements of the store - right across the board – and are very physical roles.
For ALL staff – Duties include:
Warehouse work, taking deliveries of goods.
Stock replenishment on the shop floor, pushing/pulling pallet trucks and cages containing cases of goods, lifting and ensuring stock levels are maintained. This does involve heavy lifting.
Customer Service – assisting customers to locate items, dealing with spillages (and subsequently cleaning up the spillages quickly and efficiently),
Till work, serving customers, taking payment for goods both in cash and by debit card
The duties of the Shift Managers will be exactly the same as the Store Colleagues, but in addition, they will be responsible for the running of the store in the absence of the Store Manager and Deputy Manager.
There are good opportunities for progression and Store Colleagues are given the option to take on extra responsibilities for a certain area e.g To ensure the bakery section is well stocked, that all fresh produce is still in good order etc.
Ideally, Lidl are looking for someone with a Retail background – or something similar - for example experience of working in a fast food restaurant such as McDonalds or KFC as these are very active roles or of working in a fast paced environment.
The employer works on a “LEAN” basis which is why they expect everyone to be “hands on” and multitask.
Everyone will need to apply online at Lidl’s website…. Hyperlink above….
The employer is looking for details of relevant experience therefore, even if someone hasn’t worked in retail before, they need to demonstrate where/if they have worked in a fast paced environment or if they have worked in a job where they have had to multitask.
There will also be an online test.
This test will be about prioritising tasks e.g. they will be given a number of emails and be asked to put them in order of priority according to the details/requests contained within the emails.
Applicants who get through the online application will then be contacted for a short telephone screener interview.
Face to face interviews will be held in the next few weeks.
Successful applicants will then be invited to attend a “Welcome Event” where they will be asked to sign their contract of employment, they will be given an overview of Lidl’s policies and procedures, details of how/frequency of wage payments etc.
They will then be asked to complete a period of training in local Lidl stores.
However, owing to the number of staff required, it will not be possible for everyone to undertake their training in Rotherham therefore applicants must be prepared to travel a little further afield for this training period.
Vacancies for Front and Back of House roles in the Rotherham and Dearne area.
Rock Up Meadowhall
We are now looking to expland our casual team memebrs. This would be ideal for college/uni students due to being mainly evening/weekend and school holiday hours.
Are you fun, energentic, enjoy working in a customer faced environment and enjoy climbing?
Come and hand a CV in or email it across to email@example.com